Saturday, October 07, 2006

damn, girl.

wow i definitely haven't been updating nearly as much as i did while abroad. i guess the whole allure of an abroad blog dies down once -- you know -- you get back.

back into the groove of school. senior year is a mess. all of my free time has disappeared, except for the disproportionate amount of time i spend on myspace.

mom randomly brought me a giant cucumber and two kiwis. just dropped them off and left. i cannot make this kind of stuff up, folks.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i'm sure she expected me to eat it, but silly me left my new camera out last week and came back to the apartment to find:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and evidence of other inappropriate actions that occurred during my absence.

they also left some video bites on my memory card. i tried to upload the videos, but apparently youtube has some ethics/morality clause. who knew?

No comments: