Thursday, August 03, 2006

i like your hair doings today

does my $2 haircut offend you?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the price should have tipped me off, but i think i'm a masochist. i chose to ignore the fact that the large, intimidating man with a wife and 3 children was calling himself Auntie Mida and randomly exclaiming, at near supersonic levels, "you belongs to me now!"

whenever street children throw rocks at me, i think about tati's new do, and the fact that at least i don't look like long duk dong from sixteen candles keeps me from crying.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

doppelganger, if you please.

also, note that the above theater sign prohibits the following outside food:

1) fried chicken and gravy
2) noodles & pasta
3) rice meals

i like how specific the sign is because it allows me to slurp my balut in peace while watching jack black as nacho libre.

probably should write more, but i've got to pack for home and head to manila international. it doesn't quite feel like a whole month just yet.

No comments: