Thursday, April 20, 2006

not quite.

there's another american girl in my psych class, and today went something like this:

ag: i'm from dc. i live in adams morgan. which school do you go to?
me: georgetown.
ag: ohh, you're one of those

oh. no. you. didn't.

georgetown has a reputation. ok, fine. but anyone who knows me knows that i--obviously--do not fulfill the stereotypical georgetown douchebag (douchebag, yes. georgetown douchebag, no).

so, having been slightly affronted, i get all up in ag's face and and say: there's only one true judge, and that's God. so chill, and let my Father do his job.

ag simply stares at me with wide, shocked eyes. smiling inwardly, i excuse myself from the situation, pop my collar, and walk away.

ok so obviously, none of that happened. instead, i just laughed at her comment b/c it was too hot to get into a fight. that's what i get for wearing 4 layers of collared shirts and matching orange, plaid golf pants. if my blackberry weren't in my louis, i'd have swung my bag at the ho.

No comments: